My weight loss

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Logan's

40.6 pounds down as of today!! WOO HOO!! HIP HIP HOORAY!! YAY!! I am SO excited!! I broke a new decade!

For lunch today I had a Lean Cuisine lasagne and 2 slices of french bread with light ICBINB. 10 points

We went to Logan's for dinner and I had 1/2 of a roll with butter (I'll count 5 points), 1/2 of the mesquite grilled chicken (3 points), a little broccoli, and a salad with ranch dressing (I'll count 5 points). The kicker was that I had sweet tea with my meal though. I never actually *order* tea for myself. I usually only steal some from my husband. So, I'll say I probably drank about 5 points worth of tea. 18 points for dinner.

This evening I had some of my Blizzard that was leftover from the other night. 5 points

No comments:

Post a Comment