My weight loss

Monday, July 18, 2011

No cookies for me

For lunch today I had leftover grilled chicken & rice from Logan's. 5 points

I made Greek pork chops for dinner. I had 1 chop (5 points), 1/2 cup of broccoli & cheese flavored rice (3 points), 1/2 cup of lima beans (2 points), and 1 roll with light ICBINB (3 points). 13 points for dinner.

My husband went to Kroger tonight and brought home some Chips Ahoy cookies since they were on sale. I not so patiently awaited his arrival, knowing the cookies would accompany him. I thought I could have a couple with some milk and it wouldn't be TOO many points, and I had a few leftover for today anyway. I calculated the points and it's 5 POINTS for only 3 cookies. Hmph! That's not even including the milk. I opted to have a Smart Ones fudge sundae instead for only 4 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment