My weight loss

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pizza & ice cream

Well, it is 1 week past my surgery date and my weight is back down to just below what I was when I first got sick. Yay!! The day I got home from the hospital I was 16 POUNDS heavier than before I got sick. I know they filled me with fluids while in the hospital, but geez!! Anyway, I'm glad it went down on its own and I didn't have to work for weeks to get it off. I am feeling pretty good today and I think I'm ready to get back in the habit of journaling my food intake each day.

Today, for lunch, I had what I've had every day this week I think - a tomato sandwich. I had never had a tomato sandwich before this week, but they're delicious. I used 2 slices of Nature's Own 100% wheat bread (3 points), 1 vine ripened tomato, 1T Kraft real mayonaise (spread between both slices of bread) (3 points), and salt and ground black pepper. I also had 11 Wavy Lays potato chips (4 points). 10 points for lunch. I will say that previously this week I was not measuring the mayo, but still spread it really thin. Even thinly spread it was more than the 1T I used today and it did taste better. LOL What doesn't taste better with more mayo??

For dinner tonight we went to a local pizza place I've been wanting to try. I had white pizza with tomatoes and mushrooms. I'll count 16 points. I ate 1/2 of a small pizza. Then I had about 1/3 of a small pb & chocolate blizzard. 5 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment