My weight loss

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I've been in the hospital

I haven't posted since June 30th and I apologize for that. I got home from being out of town on July 4th, but that was after an ER visit in GA and a miserable ride home from GA to WV. I went to bed, but only lasted about 3 hours before I was awake with pain and ended up in the ER again here at home in WV. I was having a severe gallbladder attack. They did an ultrasound and apparently my gallbladder was full of gallstones, something I never knew. I found that out on Tuesday. They did surgery to remove my gallbladder on Wednesday. I got out of the hospital on Saturday (yesterday). It had been a pretty miserable week. The dr. said I have to be on a low fat diet for the next 2 weeks. I don't know how that will effect my current eating plan, as I don't really focus on fat. Anyway, that's where I've been. I am on pain meds and I am finding as I type this that the meds are really affecting my typing skills. LOL Hopefully I'll be back to daily posting in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment