My weight loss

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

I'm sorry to leave y'all again, but we just can't sit still this summer. We are going to GA again for the July 4th weekend. I am happy to report that I have lost 5.2 pounds since I returned from our beach/lake vacation 9 days ago! That makes for a total of 37 pounds lost! That is SO VERY exciting! This is the longes I've ever stayed on a weight loss plan and I couldn't be happier about it.

For lunch today I had a Smart Ones chicken enchilada suiza (7 points) and 22 bite size tortilla rounds (4 points). 11 points for lunch. I didn't eat all of the chips, but since I had counted them out I just went ahead and counted the points.

We hope to leave here by 4:00 this afternoon, so I won't get to post my dinner, but I'm planning for it to be either a McDonald's salad or a Chick-fil-A salad, so I shouldn't go over points. I can't say that for the weekend coming up though, as I'm sure I'll be eating out a good bit. Have a GREAT 4th of July!! I should be back Monday or Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment