My weight loss

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mint Oreo Ice Cream

I am back from camping and I stayed on plan all weekend. Yesterday I had a Special K bar and a banana for breakfast, a grilled chicken salad for lunch, some Whale crackers in the afternoon, and BBQ pork chop, macaroni salad, baked beans, and a salad for dinner. Oh, and 2 s'mores, but that shouldn't have put me over by too much.

For breakfast this morning I had a Special K bar. 2 points

For lunch I had a Smart Ones beef pot roast meal. 4 points

We went to Logan's for dinner. I had 1 roll with butter (6 points), the mesquite grilled chicken (4 points), and broccoli (free). 10 points

I had some Breyer's mint Oreo ice cream for dessert tonight. 1/2 cup is only 3 points, but I had more than 1/2 cup, so I'll count 5 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment