My weight loss

Friday, June 24, 2011

Camping again

I had a giant gala apple for breakfast. FREE

For lunch I had the Smart Ones chicken enchilada suiza (VERY different from the Lean Cuisine version. ICK) - 7 points - and a slice of french bread with light ICBINB. 9 points total.

I had a single Reese's cup for a snack this afternoon. 2 points

We are leaving this evening to go camping again. It's 5:00 PM and we haven't left yet and I am hungry, so I am having a Special K bar to hold me over until we cook at the campsite. 2 points

For dinner I "should" be having grilled pork chops (4 points), rice (3 points), and canned green beans (free). 7 points for dinner.

I'll be back on Sunday so I may have a post that evening or it may be Monday before I post again. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment