My weight loss

Friday, June 3, 2011

Yumminess in a salad dressing

I had a Smart Ones breakfast quesadilla for breakfast again this morning. 5 points

I was out shopping this morning and was starving by noon, but I rushed home to have lunch instead of getting something out. Yay me! :) I cut up a piece of leftover chicken from last night and sauteed it with a tiny bit of butter and more salt, pepper, and garlic powder (4 points) and put it over a salad with broccoli slaw, croutons (2 points) and 3T of Kraft light Asian Toasted Sesame dressing (2 points). It was very good! The dressing was delicious really. 8 points for lunch.


This afternoon I had a banana and a chocolatey pretzel Special K bar for a snack. 2 points.

Dinner was yummy tonight. I really wanted to make fried pork chops, but I didn't want to ruin my weigh-in tomorrow, so I compromised. I made oven fried pork chops instead, using "Mama's Seasoned" coating mix and spray butter instead of oil. This added 1 point to my 3 point, 3 ounce pork chop. I also made Betty Crocker sour cream & chives potatoes. They were SO good! 4 points for 2/3 cup of them. Then I had green beans and some broccoli slaw topped with the same salad dressing I had at lunch (1 point). 9 points for dinner.

My dessert tonight was a Smart Ones Fudge Brownie Sundae. 4 points and YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment