My weight loss

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Popcorn & Reese's Cups

This morning I had a Smart Ones breakfast quesadilla for breakfast. 5 points

For lunch I had a Smart Ones mini cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup, & mustard (5 points) and 11 Wavy Lays potato chips (4 points). 9 points for lunch.

For dinner I made this chicken recipe. It was just okay. I think I let it sit too long while cooking the sides because it was a little tough and NOT seasoned well enough. Oh well. It was worth a try. I'll count 4 points for the chicken. I had a 3 oz piece which is 3 points, but I'll add a point for the olive oil/butter that it was cooked in. I also had 1/2 cup of instant loaded mashed potatoes (3 points), green beans, broccoli slaw heated with soy sauce (not good), and 1 roll with ICBINB (3 points). 10 points for dinner.

We were at the soccer fields late tonight, but I had my snack all planned out: popcorn and a reese's cup. So, even though it's 10:00 PM now, I'm about to have my 5 cups of popcorn (3 points) and 1 reese's (2 points) to finish out my points for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment