My weight loss

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pork Chops

I started the Jillian Michaels Detox & Cleanse again today. I did it back in January when I first started my weight loss journey. It says you can do it every 3-4 months, so I figured after the weekend I had, this would be a good time to do it again.

For breakfast this morning I had a Special K bar and 1/2 cup of milk. 4 points
For lunch I had a Smart Ones pot roast with mashed potatoes. 5 points. The pot roast was good, but the potatoes were flavorless.

Dinner was a 3 oz pork chop (after I cut it off the bone) (3 points), 1/2 cup of chicken & broccoli flavored rice (3 points), broccoli, and 1 roll with ICBINB (3 points). YUM! 9 points for dinner.

My dessert tonight was a Skinny Cow cookies n cream ice cream sandwich. Very good! 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment