My weight loss

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grilled burgers

I went to Georgia for the Memorial Day weekend and didn't even bother to TRY to count points. I had so many meal dates that I knew I would be WAY off plan all weekend, so I just accepted it, ate what I wanted, and started over today. I was 5 pounds up this morning from what I was on Friday, but I was prepared for that I know I can make it up, so it's not bothering me.

Today I had a Special K peaches & berries bar for breakfast. 2 points

Honestly, I was so tired from not sleeping well all weekend, that I napped through lunch. I know that is not good and not the way to get back on track, but oh well. It's what happened. I had an apple at 3:30.

For dinner I had 2 hamburgers grilled at home (5 points each, plus 3 for each bun) and Wavy Lays potato chips (4 points for 11 chips). 20 points I could have gone with only 1 burger and been fine, but he had a fresh one off the grill and the 1st one was so good, that I caved. I didn't go over points for the day, but 20 in one meal probably isn't the best thing to do. No dessert tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment