My weight loss

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pot Roast Day!!

I broke down and had a biscuit with gravy from Tudor's Biscuit World for breakfast/lunch today. I do not have the nutritional information for Tudor's, so I kind of have to guess on the points for that. In the past I counted it as 12 points, but today I thought to look up Hardees' biscuit and gravy (it's in my WW book) and it's counted as 15 points. I hate to admit it, but I would guess that Tudor's is at least as 'bad' as Hardee's, so I'm going to have to count 15 points for the biscuit with gravy. OUCH!

Pot Roast Sunday!! We had such a delicious dinner. It's nice to be home this weekend so that we can have our traditional pot roast Sunday. I had more roast than I usually do tonight, so I'm counting 7 points for it. I also had 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes (3 points), 1/3 cup of kernel corn (1 point), some green beans (free), and a dinner roll with ICBINB (3 points). 14 points for dinner. That's all my points for the day, so I guess I'm done. :)


I wish every day could be Pot Roast Day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment