My weight loss

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday's post

I just realized I never posted this yesterday.

I had a banana and a Special K cereal bar for breakfast this morning. 2 points
I had an apple for a snack around 11:00, then some snack mix around 11:30. We were at my son's track meet and they had a health fair going on, so the snack mix was from that. I counted 5 points for it.

I had Subway for lunch - a 6 inch turkey & ham on white bread with provolone cheese, lite mayo, lettuce, tomato, spinach, cucumbers, olives, & salt and pepper. 10 points YUM!! Carter wanted a cookie and Charles wanted me to get the 3-fer deal, so I had one, too. 6 points for the white chocolate macadamia nut. YIKES!!

I was a snacking fool today. I had 2 cups of Kettle corn this afternoon. 3 points

I made fish (flounder), whole grain garlic flavored rice, and green beans for dinner, but I didn't really like it, so I only ate the green beans. I guess I'll count 2 points for that of the fish and rice that I did eat.

I had chocolate ice cream with pb for a late night snack. 6 points

No comments:

Post a Comment