My weight loss

Monday, April 18, 2011

Wing Night

No breakfast this morning due to severe insomnia last night and sleeping in today. :)

I had a Lean Cuisine lasagne for lunch with 2 slices of French bread with ICBINB (I Can't Believe It's Not Butter). 11 points

I had an ice cream break this afternoon. A tad more than 1/2 cup of Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Dark Velvet Chocolate with 1/2 T of creamy peanut butter mixed in. I'll count 5 points. It would have been 4, but it was more than 1/2 cup.

I'm not sure what happened, but I had a sudden urge to go to a local restaurant for Monday Wing Night this evening. I ate 13 wings (I think). Pizza Hut wings are 3 points for 2 and these were comparable, but seriously NOT as big as Pizza Hut, so I counted 18 points for them. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment