My weight loss

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cake

I had a Smart Ones English Muffin with egg and Canadian Bacon for breakfast this morning. 6 points

Then we went to the lake to go birding. So much fun! You can check out my bird blog here.

After we got home from the lake I had a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers: Roasted Chicken Marsala. 6 points. It was okay, but it needed more flavor.

My kids have been begging for cake all weekend. I love cake. I can't resist cake. I can pretty much resist everything else, but I have found that I can not resist cake. I did make it with applesauce instead of oil this time, but that still leaves 1 serving being 5 points instead of 7, and that's not even counting the icing. 1 Tablespoon of frosting adds 2 points, while 2 T adds 4 points. I think my piece probably had about 1.5 T so I counted my piece of cake as 8 points total. Of course, I also had to have milk. Sigh...I had less than half a cup, so we'll just make it an even 10 points for my cake and milk.

It's Sunday, so you know what that means... Pot Roast Day! My family absolutely LOVES Pot Roast Day. :) 5 points for the roast, 3 for the 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, 3 for the French bread with ICBINB, free green beans, and 1 point for the 1/4 cup of kernel corn I had. 12 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment