My weight loss

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Great day!

I am SOOOO excited about this morning's weigh-in. I lost **4** pounds this week!! Woo hoo!! That puts my total at 28.6! I was hoping to at least pass the 25 mark this week, as I've been wavering there for a couple of weeks now. I surpassed it and I SO hope it doesn't sneak back up next week.

I had a Special K Peaches & Berries bar for breakfast. 2 points I also had a cup of Spicy Mayan Chocolate coffee for 1 point.

I went shopping today and tried on a TON of clothes! I have gone down TWO sizes since I started! I also was able to buy a size MEDIUM shirt! I haven't worn a medium in probably 11 or 12 years! It's awesome! I can't wait to keep going down. I didn't buy much, just a couple of items, because I hope to not even be in this size for very long. :)

I had a salad from Chick Fil A for lunch - the grilled chicken Southwest Salad, with the nacho topping and the fat free honey mustard dressing. 10 points. I love CFA because they sell Coke Zero. :)

For dinner Charles and I went to Texas Steakhouse. I had a 6 oz ribeye (10 points.), green beans (1 point), part of the red bliss potatos (4 points), and then half of the half portion of onion petals (5 points). 20 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment