My weight loss

Monday, April 4, 2011

Pizza Hut

My wonderfull husband let me sleep late today, so I missed breakfast. I had leftover Beer Butt chicken, green beans, and corn for lunch. 8 points.

My sister sent me a box of some different flavored coffees for my Keurig, so I enjoyed one this afternoon - Wild Mountain Blueberry. It was pretty good and 2 points after I added Splenda and vanilla creamer.

I had Pizza Hut for dinner! It wasn't as good as I had hoped, probably because I got thin crust instead my usual pan. Anyway, it was 6 points per slice of a medium with sausage, green peppers, and mushrooms on it. I had 2 slices. 12 points for dinner.

I saved enough points to have some dessert tonight, so I had some ice cream. Breyer's Velvety dark chocolate (1/2 cup) with 1/2 T of pb mixed in. 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment