My weight loss

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm back!

Going out of town really gets me out of the habit of writing every day. Of course, NOT writing it down here gets me out of the habit of keeping track of every single thing that goes in my mouth. So, today I am back!

This morning I had a Smart Ones english muffin with egg, Canadian bacon, and cheese. 6 points.

I had 2 chunks of Ritter Sport dark chocolate for a mid-morning snack. 2 points

I had a Lean Cuisine lasagne and 2 pieces of French bread with ICBINB at 4:45 before we went to the soccer fields. 11 points. We left the soccer fields at 10:00 PM and it had been quite cold, so I wanted chili. We stopped at Wendy's and I got a chili (5 points), but at the last minute I decided to get fries, too (6 points). 11 points total at Wendy's. So I went over my allotted points by 1 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment