My weight loss

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Butter Chicken

I had a chocolatey pretzel Special K bar for breakfast. 2 points

For lunch I finished off that beer butt chicken from Saturday with a salad. Greens, bacon bits, croutons, chicken pieces, & raspberry dressing. Yummo! 7 points


Dinner was Famous Butter Chicken with a few changes. I used 1/4 cup of ICBINB instead of the 1/2 cup of butter. I added garlic powder, salt, pepper, and seasoned salt to the cracker mixture, but I obviously didn't add enough because it was kind of bland, but it was very moist. I also cooked it for 30 minutes instead of 40. I added everything up and came to the conclusion that my piece of chicken was 7 points. I also had chicken & broccoli rice (3 points), peas (1 point), and 1 roll with ICBINB (3 points). 14 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment