My weight loss

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday

Blogger had some maintenance issues so I couldn't post at all on Thursday. Here is all that info though. :)

For breakfast today I had 2 slices of bacon and 2 slices of cinnamon toast. 6 points

For lunch I had a Smart Ones fiesta quesadilla (5 points) and some cucumbers diced and mixed with 1 T of Dijon dill dip (2 points), along with some baby carrots. 7 points I went back for seconds on the cucumbers and carrots. Yum. I tried organic baby carrots for the first time and they were BETTER than the baby carrots I usually get. I don't really know why, but they were. They seemed really fresh, firm but not hard, really easy to bite.


I had a Chocolatey pretzel Special K bar at 6 this evening (2 points). The kids had a skating party, so I had a late dinner of Lean Cuisine lasagne and 3 pieces of Italian bread with ICBING. I finally bought some Light ICBINB, so It’s now only 1 point for a T instead of 2. 13 points for dinner.

For dessert I had 3 Godiva dark chocolate gems. 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment