My weight loss

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Birthday Cake

I had 2 slices of bacon for breakfast this morning. 2 points

I had a special K bar around 10:00 this morning. I was starving this morning for some reason. 2 points

For lunch I had a Smart Ones lasagne. 7 points. I really like the Lean Cuisine lasagne better.

Today is my youngest son's birthday, so I made cake...again! I made it with applesauce, but still. Cake is so 'expensive' when it comes to WW points. I made a butter recipe flat cake with strawberry frosting, cut it into 12 pieces, and then had half of one of those. 4 points A 1/12 serving would have been 5 points, plus the frosting, which would have been 3 (1.5 T). I can handle 4 points for half of that. Of course, I also had 1/2 cup of milk, so add 2 more points for that. :)

For dinner we had pork chops again. I actually cut it off the bone and weighed it this time and it was only 3 ounces, so I'm sure I overestimated the one I ate Monday night. A 3 oz pork chop is 3 points, but I had a Hawaiian marinade on it that I forgot to figure the points for, so I'll count my pork chop as 4 points. I also had 1/2 cup of white rice (3 points), green beans (free) and 1 roll with ICBINB (4 points). 11 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment