My weight loss

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Pot Roast and Survivor

I had a Special K bar this morning for breakfast. I wanted Tudor's Biscuit World, but I was determined to have a "good" weekend. 2 points

I had a late breafkast, and thus no lunch. Plus I cleaned through lunch, so by 3:00 I was pretty hungry. I had a Smart Ones Fiesta Quesadilla for a mid-afternoon snack. 5 points. I didn't want to ruin my appetite for Pot Roast Sunday, so I didn't have anything with it like I probably would have for a 'real' lunch.

Dinner was Pot Roast. Yum! I'm counting 5 points for the pot roast (it's different points for different cuts and I don't remember which cut this was.). I had 1/4 cup each of white rice and instant loaded mashed potatoes (3 points total), 1/2 cup of baby lima beans (2 points), and 1 roll with ICBINB (3 points). 13 points for dinner.


That leaves me with 9 points to have a dessert/snack during the Survivor finale. What shall I have?

Since I had the points and I stayed on plan this weekend for the first weekend in forever, I decided to splurge. I had 3 Chips Ahoy cookies (5 points) and a cup of 2%milk (3 points) for my dessert. It was well worth the 8 points. I didn't wait for Survivor though. I ate it at 7:00. I figured the earlier, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment