My weight loss

Monday, May 9, 2011

Back to Life

Okay, I had a great weekend in GA and ate WAY more than I should, but that's okay. I am back on track today. I'll be glad to be home for a few weekends in a row so that I might actually 'continue' to lose over the weekends instead of gaining back everything I'd lost the week before.

For lunch I had a Smart Ones flatbread sandwich - Chicken Marinara with Mozzarella Cheese. 7 points


Dinner was delicious. I love coming back home after being out of town and getting back on plan and being able to cook a real dinner at home. We had pork chops (4 points), corn (1 point for 1/3 cup), broccoli (free), chicken & broccoli flavored rice (3 points for 1/2 cup), & rolls (4 points for 1 with ICBINB. I really need to go buy the light version. Then my roll would have only been 3 points). I meant to weigh my pork chop tonight since I haven't been weighing my proteins, but I forgot. I am always afraid my food is going to get cold while I am serving everyone else and portioning/weighing my own food. I do always measure my rice and point vegetables though. I'd say my pork chop tonight was about 4 ounces, which is 4 points. 12 points for dinner.


For an 8:00 snack/dessert I had 3 Godiva dark chocolate gems. 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment