My weight loss

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another GREAT weigh-in!!

I had another great weigh-in this week!! Woo hoo! 2.2 pounds down this week, for a total of 32.8 pounds! My daily weighs were really good all week, so good that I had forgotten what my weight was last weekend. So when I weighed this morning I was up a little from what it had been earlier in the week, which made me think I was pretty close to what I had been last Saturday, but NOPE; when I looked at my chart I saw that I was actually 2.2 pounds down. SO exciting!!

I had a Special K bar and 1 cup of 2% milk for breakfast. 5 points

We went to Lewisburg, WV today to visit caves and a Civil War reenactment, so we had lunch out. I had a steak sandwich, a salad, and a roll. I'm not sure on the points, but I'm going to estimate them at 3 points for the salad, 5 for the roll, and 15 for the sandwich. So, 23 points for lunch. I obviously gave myself the day off. :)

For dinner we grilled steaks. I marinated the steak in an ICBINB mixture, so I'm counting 7 points for the steak. I also had 1/2 cup of pasta salad (4 points), 1 mini corn on the cob (2 points), 1 roll with ICBINB (3 points) and some cut up cucumbers and tomatoes. 16 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment