My weight loss

Friday, May 20, 2011

Subway for dinner

For breakfast this morning I had a Smart Ones English muffin sandwich. 6 points

Lunch was a Lean Cuisine Chicken with penne pasta meal. 8 points, although I didn't eat the apple dessert that was in it, but since I don't know how many points that would be I have to count the full 8.

This afternoon I had a little bit of trail mix for a snack. About 2 points worth. I wanted to eat the whole bowl I had made, but it was 5 points and I'm trying to have a good weigh-in tomorrow. Then a little later I had some baby carrots and a banana. Sigh... I was hungry this afternoon/evening. I was waiting for my husband to get home to grill steaks for dinner, but then we decided it was too late and he just picked up Subway on the way home instead.

So for dinner I had a 6" subway club on white bread with provolone cheese, lite mayo, cucumbers, olives, lettuce, tomatoes, and salt & pepper. 9 points. I also had 14 Special K sour cream & onion cracker chips. 1 point. So, 10 points for dinner.

For dessert I was going to have 3 chunks of my Ritter dark chocolate, but I guess it's been opened too long because the first chunk didn't taste as good as I remembered. So I had that 1 chunk and then 2 Godiva dark chocolate gems. 2 points total.

No comments:

Post a Comment