My weight loss

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's like Thanksgiving...only not.

For breakfast this morning I had a Smart Ones ham and cheese scramble. 5 points

Lunch was a Smart Ones mini cheeseburger with bacon addedd, topped with ketchup, mustard, and pickles. 6 points I also had 11 sour cream & onion Popchips. 2 points


For dinner I had a Smart Ones turkey and mashed potato meal. It was just okay. I probably won't buy it again. But the good part of dinner was the sweet potatoes I made. I cute them into about 1" chunks and put them in a gallon baggie with 1T ICBINB (melted), 1T brown sugar, 1T Splenda, and some cinnamon. Then I baked them at 400 degrees for about 35 minutes. I sprinkled more Splenda and cinnamon on them after they were done. Quite yummy 6 points for the sweet potato (1 large, but I didn't eat the whole thing...oh, WITH the skin on) and 5 points for the turkey dinner equals 11 points for dinner. I also had half of a cucumber and about 6 baby carrots while waiting on the sweet potatoes to cook.

I had dessert tonight. Breyer's 1/2 the fat dark chocolate ice cream with 1/2 T of pb mixed in. I'll go with 5 points. It should be 4, but I scooped out more than 1/2 cup of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment