My weight loss

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Great weigh-in!!!

ALL week I was playing catch-up from being home last weekend. I never got back to what I was last Friday before I left...until this morning!! And now I'm 1.2 pounds LESS than I was at last Friday's weigh-in. WOO HOO!!! 30.6 pounds, baby!! SOOOOO excited!

For breakfast today I had a Smart Ones English Muffin Sandwich. 6 points

For lunch I treated myself with some Little Caesar's. I had 2 pieces of pepperoni @ 8 points each. 16 points I had a pear for dessert.

I had a snack of 3 Godiva dark chocolate gems between this afternoon and this evening. 2 points

Dinner was beef brisket (4 points), mashed potatoes (3 points), kernel corn (1 point) and 1 slice of French bread with ICBINB (2 points). 10 points for dinner. I went over my daily allowed points (29) by 5, but that's still WAY better than when I'm out of town on the weekend. :) Last weekend I had 59 points on Saturday and 65 on Sunday. I'm still shocked that I recovered from that within the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment