My weight loss

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

I had some leftover bacon this morning, along with a piece of toast and 2 pieces of cinnamon toast. This time I scraped the last of my LIGHT ICBINB out of the tub to save that 1 point AND I used Splenda instead of sugar to save another point. I have to admit that the toast with sugar last night was better and more satisfying than the ones with Splenda. I'll have to decide if that extra point is worth it. So, 4 points for the toast and 2 points for the bacon. 6 points for breakfast.

For lunch I celebrated Cinco de Mayo by having a Lean Cuisine Chicken Poblano meal. 7 points

Dinner was a Smart Ones Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti and 2 pieces of french bread with ICBINB. 10 points total



After the evening soccer games I had a salad of cucumbers, tomatoes, croutons, and bacon bits. 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment