My weight loss

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cracker Barrel for only 11 points!

For breakfast this morning I had a Smart Ones cheesy scrambled eggs & hashbrowns meal. 5 points

Then I had a cup of tea with 2 T Splenda and 2 T fat free French vanilla creamer. 1 point

For lunch I had a Smart Ones spaghetti, some leftover green beans, and a roll with ICBINB. 10 points Then I had 1 Godiva dark chocolate gem. 1 point

We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and I actually restrained myself and only had 1 corn muffin. :) I had 4 grilled chicken tenderloins (4 points), green beans (1 point), carrots (free), and 1 corn muffin (5 points) with 1 container of whipped butter (1 point). 11 points for a yummy dinner, although I sure did want another corn muffin. :)

I have 1 point left and I'm going to spend it on 1 Godiva dark chocolate gem. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment