My weight loss

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Breakfast for dinner

Since my weigh-in this morning was encouraging, I went with the same breakfast I had yesterday: Special K bar (2 points) and 1 cup of 2% milk (3 points). 5 points

I tried, for the first time, the Smart Ones Chicken Enchilada Suiza for lunch today. YUM-MY! 7 points It does have some kick to it though. I'm not a big fan of spicy, but with a Coke Zero I was good to go. Totally worth it!

I made breakfast for dinner tonight because I wanted bacon AND I thought it would be easier. Where did I get THAT from? Breakfast has to be the hardest meal to cook and still get everything done at the same time. Anyway, I had 2 fried eggs (4 points), 4 slices of bacon (4 points), 1 piece of french bread toasted with ICBINB and 2 pieces of french bread made into cinnamon toast (6 points for all the toast). That cinnamon toast was divine!! I used 1 T of ICBINB divided between the 3 pieces, but I bought regular instead of light ICBINB, so it was 2 points instead of 1 for the butter. Each piece of bread is 1 point each and I used 1 T of sugar, which was also 1 point. Thus, 6 points for all the toast, but it was well worth it!! 14 points for breakfast for dinner. Oh, and the regular piece of toast isn't in the picture because I ate it while my eggs were finishing up. :) I was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment