My weight loss

Friday, May 6, 2011

Weigh-in Day!

I did my weigh-in today because I'm leaving to go out of town this afternoon. What a GREAT week! I lost 3.8 pounds this week!! That gives me a total of 29.4 pounds lost so far!

I had the Smart Ones Breakfast Quesadilla for the first time this morning. It was quite good. 5 points

For lunch I tried the Smart Ones Chicken Ranchero wraps. They were okay. 2 meals in 1 box though, you can't beat that. 5 points I also had some melba snacks with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow creamy swiss cheese. 4 points

I will most likely have a McDonald's Southwestern Grilled chicken salad (11 points with the dressing) and a small order of fries (6 points) on the way to GA this evening. If so, that will be 17 points and will put me over 2 points for the day. I can't NOT get the fries though. :)

Have a good weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I'll be back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment