My weight loss

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back from Vacation!

Sorry I have been MIA for so long. I left for vacation on Saturday June 11 and didn't get home until yesterday. I didn't count points while I was gone. Sometimes I made good food choices and other times I just ate whatever I wanted, but I managed to only gain 2 pounds while gone all that time, so I am happy with that! Now it's time to get back on plan and start blogging my daily food intake again. Being that it's summer time, I will likely skip breakfast often.

This morning I had a Special K chocolatey pretzel bar for breakfast. 2 points

My lunch was a Lean Cuisine lasagne (7 points) and 2 slices of french bread with light ICBINB (3 points). 10 points for lunch.

I made baked chicken thighs for dinner. I had 1 thigh with skin (bone-in) (4 points), 1/2 cup of chicken flavored rice (3 points), green beans, and a salad with 2 T of light Asian Toasted Sesame dressing (1 point). 8 points for dinner.


While I was on vacation my friend introduced me to Cool Mint Oreos and they are DELICIOUS!! I had some extra points tonight, so I had 3 cookies (6 points) and a cup of 2% milk (3 points). YUM!! 9 point dessert...more than dinner. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment