My weight loss

Saturday, June 4, 2011

It's Saturday and we had soccer all day, but I came home for my own lunch.

For breakfast I had a cheesy ham scramble. 5 points

Lunch was a chicken salad like yesterday, only without croutons. 8 points

For dinner we had Little Caesar's and even though I could have stopped at 2 slices, I didn't. I had 3 slices of sausage pizza. Overindulgence on my part and now I have heartburn. One can't always be perfect though, can we? ;) 24 points for the pizza.

Well, it's 10:00 PM and I haven't published this post yet because I want something to eat, but I'm not sure what. I'm out of points anyway, so I guess I'll just go ahead and post. You should know though that I most likely WILL eat something else tonight. That's how I roll. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment