My weight loss

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I love Sundays!

I slept in today, so I breakfast was really late (or lunch was early). We took the family to Tudor's Biscuit World and I had a biscuit with gravy. 15 points and very much worth it. :)

I also had sips of sweet tea and coke every now and then today, so I'm going to count 3 points for that.

It's Sunday, so it's Pot Roast Day! I had a lot of roast on my plate tonight, but I didn't weigh it. I'll say it was about 5 ounces, so we'll go with about 7 points. I also had 1/2 cup of white rice (3 points), green beans, carrots, and 1 roll with ICBINB (3 points). 13 points for dinner and I only had 11 left for the day, so I guess I'll skip dessert tonight. By the way, I never did eat anything extra last night either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment