My weight loss

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1-2-13

I opted for coffee this morning instead of my lemon/ginger water. I'll have the detox tonight I think. My Kahlua coffee with Splenda and 2 T of fat free creamer is 1 point. I paired it with a 2 point Special K bar. Breakfast = 3 points.

I had a morning snack of an apple and a WW smoked mozzerella cheese stick (1 point). I didn't know WW had string cheese and it was pretty doggone good. I also bought some low-fat Sargento Colby-Jack just in case the WW didn't work out, but the Sargento is 2 points, so I'm glad I like the WW one. Snack = 1 point.
Today's lunch was a Lean Cuisine Fettucini alfredo with chicken & broccoli at 6 points. Deliciousness! I had a Coke Zero to drink. Being back on plan is actually comforting for me...so far.

For dinner I had a 4 oz boneless pork chop sautéed in a dash of olive oil (4 points), 1/2 cup of white rice with no butter (3 points), and 1/3 cup of kernel corn with no butter (1 point). I snacked on raw cauliflower while making dinner (free). I love raw cauliflower. Dinner = 8 points



For a snack this evening I had 25 Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals cheddar & sour cream potato cracker chips. 3 points

I had a cup of hot lemon/ginger water tonight also, only this time I added some cinnamon. I like that addition.

21 total points for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment