My weight loss

Thursday, January 3, 2013

1-3-13

Breakfast this morning was a string of Sagento reduced fat Colby-Jack cheese (2 points) and an apple (free). I also had water and a cup of coffe with 2 T fat free French Vanilla creamer (1 point). Breakfast = 3 points

Lunch was the same Lean Cuisine meal as yesterday, Fettucini Alfredo w/Chicken & broccoli (6 points), along with a slice of Arnold Healthfull Flax & Fiber bread (2 points) with 1 T of Land O Lakes whipped butter (2 points). I love bread and this is more than I would have liked to spend on a side of bread, but it was SO yummy! Lunch = 10 points


I had a string of WW smoked mozzarella cheese for a snack this afternoon. 1 point

I went to the Y after work today and did 22 minutes on the elliptical. Woohoo! :)

Before dinner I snacked on raw cauliflower. Yum. Dinner was 4 oz of chicken breast (4 points), green beans (free), and 2 slices of the same bread I had for lunch (4 points) with 1 T of butter (2 points). Dinner = 10 points





Total for the day: 24 points

No comments:

Post a Comment