My weight loss

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013 - a new beginning

January 1, 2013. Starting over. I got down to a 60 pound loss, but since then have gained back 23 pounds. I MUST do better. When I think back to when I was "in the zone" one thing that I did religiously was blog. I wrote down everything I ate and most of the time posted a picture of it also. So, I'm going to try to start doing that again and see if it works. I want to AT LEAST get back to where I was and hopefully stay there.

So today is the day.I started my morning with a lemon/ginger detox. It's a cup of hot water, 2 slices of lemon, and about 1/2 inch to an inch of grated ginger. Today I added a tablespoon of honey to it, but I won't be doing that again after calculating the honey and realizing it was 2 points.

Lunch was a Smart Ones spaghetti with Coke Zero to drink. 7 points I have to replenish my supply of frozen meals.





This afternoon I had an apple for a snack. I really do love apples. I also had an orange a little later in the afternoon. I think getting out of the snack habit is going to be difficult.

I took a late nap this afternoon and only got up because I had some chores that had to be done. I would rather have just slept through dinner time so I wouldn't eat. Even after getting up, I really didn't feel very hungry so I didn't eat dinner tonight. I know that's not good, but I did it anyway. I did have another cup of lemon/ginger water. I peed a lot today so I think it's working. I hope so because it not something I'd drink by choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment