My weight loss

Saturday, January 5, 2013

First Saturday back on plan

I missed you yesterday. I stayed on plan, but just didn't have time to blog. I ate at Cracker Barrel AND McDonald's but still did NOT go over points. Really...I didn't.
27 points for the day.

I had to work this morning, so my morning was the same as always - coffe with 2 T creamer and a chocolatey pretzel Special K bar. 3points total.

I went shopping after work today and replenished all of my healthy lunch choices and am quite excited about it. For lunch today I had a meal I've never tried before - Lean Cuisine Tortilla Crusted Fish with Mexican rice and it was pretty tasty. 8 points I had a pear for dessert (FREE) and Coke Zero to drink.

Dinner was yummy. I had steak (I counted 7 points, as I had a little more than what is shown on my plate), Betty Crocker Loaded potato casserole (4 points for 2/3 cup), and 1/3 cup of kernel corn (1 point). 12 points for dinner.

For my dessert tonight I plan to have something I haven't tried before. It's a Skinny Cow Mmmmmmmmocha Truffle ice cream bar and is only 3 points. That left me with 3 points leftover for the day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment