My weight loss

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday

I slept late today so when I got up I went straight for lunch instead of breakfast. I had a Sesame chicken meal from Lean Cuisine. It was only okay. I then had a banana for dessert. 7 points for lunch.





For a snack this afternoon I had 18 hot n spicy pork skins. SO good! 4 points

Dinner tonight was a Healthy Choice Italian Sausage Pasta Bake (7 points) and a slice of Flax & Fiber bread (2 points) with 1T whipped butter (2 points). Dessert was a delicious pear. 11 points for dinner

This is the first weekend I've stayed on points in probably a year. I'm very proud of myself. :) Now I can start this work week without the burden of having to lose back what I gained over the weekend.





For a snack this evening I had 28 Special K sweet & salty popcorn chips (3 points) & then later 6 Milk Duds (2 points). 5 points

I was left with 2 points for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment