My weight loss

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday

Normal breakfast today - coffee with creamer & Splenda & a Special K bar. 3 points

For lunch I had a Healthy Choice meal - Herb Crusted fish with pasta & veggies (7 points), some carrots while I waited for it to cook, and Coke Zero to drink. 7 points for lunch. Unfortunately, my lunch was very unsatisfying. :( I didn't care much for the meal I chose. I tried to make up for it with a pear, but it wasn't quite ripe enough. I finally had to treat myself to 6 Milk Duds just to make things right again. 2 points

Ugh! I had a long day at work and didn't have time to cook a real dinner tonight like I wanted to. The need for convenience, stress, and extreme hunger caused me to lose control. I had 3 pieces of pizza (15 points) and 2 pieces of bacon (while pizza was cooking) for dinner. 17 pointsfor dinner.

I then had 18 spicy pork skins. (4 points). That put me 4 over for the day. :(. Still not bad considering I wanted to eat much more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment