My weight loss

Monday, August 1, 2011

Back on the Wagon!

I have been off the wagon for the last week. I haven't written here and I haven't counted points. I haven't used my calculator since I had my surgery on July 6, but I was at least keeping up with my points in my head until a week ago. Well, today I'm back to it. I have gained weight and I want to keep going in the opposite direction! 29 points a day. 29 points a day. I can do this.

For lunch today I had a Lean Cuisine BBQ chicken pizza. 9 points

For a snack this afternoon I had 5 Ritz crackers (2 points), with 2T of the Weight Watchers cream cheese (2 points) and 1T of strawberry preserves (1 point). 5 points

For dinner I made homemade BBQ pork. I had a sandwich (7 points) and 11 Wavy Lay's potato chips (4 points), plus another spoonful of BBQ (2 points). 13 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment