My weight loss

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday

The frosted mini-wheats back to school commercials got me and I broke down and bought some yesterday thinking they wouldn't be too bad on points. 5 POINTS for 1 serving, which is miraculously SMALL...and that's before adding milk. Sigh...Oh well. I had some this morning anyway. It IS Saturday after all. :) 7 point breakfast.

I had a Lean Cuisine pizza for lunch. Spinach & Mushroom. 9 points

We went to Charleston, WV today and my eating went downhill. I had popcorn and Coke at Target. I had several bites of a gyro with tzatziki. My dinner wasn't too bad - a Subway kid's meal, which was a 4" roast beef sub. I did get Coke Zero to drink, but I opted for cookies instead of apples and ate 1.5 of the white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. I have no idea what the points were for all of that. Maybe tomorrow I'll stay on plan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment