My weight loss

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bad Week

I haven't posted since last Friday because I've been busy and a tad off plan. I do want to share some pictures with you though. This was Pot Roast Sunday:

Then the next night we had Beer Butt Chicken:

Tuesday we had family stop by our house on their way through, so we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant. It wouldn't have been TOO bad on points since I got fajitas, but I ate my weight in chips.

Then Wednesday night we went to the WV State Fair. I knew I was going to be 'bad' on points, so I didn't even try. I had a Cheesesteak (not worth it), homemade potato chips (worth it), and part of a cinnamon roll (not worth it).

Today...today I'm back on track. I had a Lean Cuisine deluxe pizza for lunch that was 9 points. Then, for dinner, we had baked pork chops (4 points), chicken & broccoli flavored rice (3 points), peas (1 point), and corn (2 points). 10 points for dinner.

For dessert tonight I had 1/2 cup of Edy's light ice cream (4 points) and 1/2T of creamy pb (1 point). 5 points

Then, closer to bedtime, I had 1/2 cup of Gardetto's (4 points). I probably shouldn't have had this snack, but I wanted something salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment