My weight loss

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday

I actually got up in time for breakfast this morning. LOL I had a Special K chocolatey pretzel bar. 2 points

For lunch I had a Healthy Choice meal. I don't know why I havent' tried these in the 7 months I've been losing weight. They're pretty good. And last week I had one with a delicious dessert, some blueberry cherry concoction. Today's meal was Sundried Tomato & Chicken Alfredo. 7 points

I had a salad for a snack this afternoon. 1 point for the dressing.

For dinner I had 3 oz of boneless chicken breast (3 points), 2/3 cup of Betty Crocker Loaded potatoes (4 points), 1/2 cup of lima beans (2 points), and 1 roll with light ICBINB (3 points). 12 points

I had a Smart Ones fudge brownie sundae for dessert. 4 points

No comments:

Post a Comment