My weight loss

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No dessert for me tonight. :(

For breakfast this morning I had 7 Cruchmaster Multigrain crackers (from Sam's - 2 points) and 1 wedge of garlic & herb laughing cow cheese (1 point). 3 points

Then I had a bowl of cold watermelon. Yum!!

I had a sandwich for lunch. It was on Nature's Own 100% whole wheat bread (3 points for 2 slices), 3 oz deli chicken (2 points), 1T olive oil mayo (1 point), and tomato. I had 11 Wavy Lay's with it (4 points). 10 points for lunch.

For dinner I had boneless chicken breast breaded in a seasoned flour (5 points), kernel corn (2 points), Idahoan baby reds mashed potatoes (3 points) and 1 roll (bigger than what I normally buy, so 4 points for the roll) with 1T light ICBINB (5 points). 15 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment