My weight loss

Monday, August 8, 2011

Italian for lunch

Monday Monday Monday! I didn't have breakfast this morning, but check out my lunch...
This is a Lean Cuisine lasagne and a Rosemary & Sea Salt focaccia breadstick from Sam's. This wasn't even the whole breadstick. It broke in half when I picked it apart from the rest in the bag. 1 stick would have been 4 points, so I'm counting this as 3 (it's a little more than half). 11 points for lunch, which a lot, but it was like eating at a restaurant!! YUM!!

I had some popcorn this afternoon. 5 cups of Pop Weaver butter is 3 points.

We had dinner at Logan's. I had 1 roll w/butter (7 points), the mesquite grilled chicken (4 points), broccoli and a salad with fat free balsamic vinagraitte dressing (3 points). 14 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment