My weight loss

Friday, August 12, 2011

Healthy Choice Meals

For lunch today I had a Healthy Choice golden roasted turkey breast meal. 7 points. And it was a lot of food WITH DESSERT for only 7 points!!

YUM! For a snack this evening, while trying to figure out what to do for dinner, I had 14 pretzel sticks (1 point) and 1 T of Food Lion brand (yesterday I mistakenly said Kroger brand) spinach dip from the refrigerator section (1 point). A delicious and filling 2 point snack!

For dinner I had a Healthy Choice meal - Beef Tips portobello. It also came with a dessert and was only 6 points!! I had to calculate it twice just to be sure. That is VERY low in points. I also had some Ore Ida sweet potato fries. 22 fries = 4 points. 10 points for dinner.

I had 1 more snack of 14 pretzel sticks and 1T of spinach dip while watching tv this evening. That's good stuff. 2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment