My weight loss

Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to it

I'm sorry I went another weekend without blogging. I was out of town again. I didn't eat as badly this weekend as I did when I was in Williamsburg last weekend, so that's good at least. I didn't eat GREAT, but at least I tried harder to be good. :) I weighed in on Friday, but I'm in a competition that ends tomorrow so I'm going to wait until then to give you a total. It's been going pretty good. Somehow, it seems that when I go over my weekly points I lose more than when I don't. I'm sure there's a fine line though. I just need to find out where that line is for me. I may start slacking off some on the weekends since that hasn't seemed to hurt me so far the few that I've done that.

I haven't had breakfast OR lunch today and I know I shouldn't do that. Sigh... I'm getting sick so I was in bed most of the day sleeping/watching tv. Now it's 3:00 and I have to figure out what to do for dinner. I'm going to go ahead and post this and then maybe do another one after dinner tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to hear the results...you've done fantastic!

    ReplyDelete