My weight loss

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Special K bar for breakfast. 2 points

For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine Shrimp Scampi. 6 points I'm finally going through all the meals I bought when I first started. Now I need to go shopping and only buy my favorites. The Scampi was good, but not a favorite.

Dinner was very good! Sorry I didn't get a picture for you, but I was ready to EAT! Tonight I mixed garlic powder and Greek seasoning in with Italian bread crumbs and then used that to bread my boneless skinless chicken breasts before baking at 425 for 30 minuts. I don't know why I've never used bread crumbs on my chicken before. It keeps it moist and is very tasty. And you can season it however you want. So I had a 4 oz chicken breast (6 points with the breading), 1/2 cup of chicken & broccoli flavored rice (4 points), 2 pieces of french bread with ICBINB (3 points) and a salad with bacon bits, croutons, & raspberry dressing (3 points). 16 points for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment