My weight loss

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weigh Day!

Woo hoo! I'm down another 3.6 pounds this week for a total of 22.6! How exciting is that?!! Going over on my points every now and then seems to help rather than hurt. Interesting. ;)

I had a Special K bar for breakfast. 2 points

We were out all day, so we had McDonald's for lunch. I had the Grilled Chicken Southewestern salad with the southwestern dressing (11 points) and half an order of small fries. They're usually 6 points, but I counted 4. I also drank some sweet tea that I counted at 4 points. 19 points at lunch.

We were out all day and came home to pot roast ready in the crockpot. I whipped up some peas, carrots, and instant mashed potatoes and dinner was ready in 15 minutes and SO GOOD. pot roast - 5 points, peas - 1 point, carrots - free, mashed potatoes -3 points, and 2 pieces of french bread with ICBINB - 3 points. 12 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment